The Seattle Weekly

Visit for coffee on Mondays, at The Seattle Weekly.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have been remiss in blogging.

Correction, technicality: I have been remiss in blogging here. I have, however, been blogging over at Seattle Weekly's Voracious website. So here's an update on the past three weeks in coffee over there.

May 10: Kope Luau: Chasing Sun, Finding Coffee (and Chickens) ... In which there is offered a rundown on my visit to the island of Kauai, the Kauai Coffee Estate, and grocery stores that sell Kona Coffee like it's no big deal.

May 17: Marine Biology, Retail Therapy, and the Allure of Espresso Vivace ... In which I narrowly escape the jaws of REI, and discover a new espresso drink.

May 24: Red Cup, White Beans, and Coffee 101 ... In which you will find an explanation of coffee growing and roasting, given by an overly caffeinated Rose.

June 12th is Graduation! Stand by, friends.

No comments: