The Seattle Weekly

Visit for coffee on Mondays, at The Seattle Weekly.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

BARK!

​It is 1:30 on another generically grey Seattle afternoon, and I am making a second pass around a block which my smartphone swears is the block I am seeking. Or rather, the block containing the coffee which I am seeking. The smartphone and I don't always see eye-to-eye on things like the crucial nature of correct directions, or what the phrase "between [thus] and [such] streets" might mean. This can lead to above-average excitement in navigation, but fortunately, today's destination isn't difficult to find. One extra circle of the block puts me in view of BARK! Espresso and its parent venture, Great Dog...

Read: Hair of the Dog at Northgate's BARK! Espresso

1 comment:

Melina said...

Hi Rose! I met you the other day at Stone Gardens. My name is Melina and I write a blog as well. I think your blog is beautiful, and very exciting that you're writing for Seattle weekly. You write beautifully! Excited to keep reading!

Melina
http://www.thewildercoast.com